To Our Valued Clients:
First and foremost, we would like to assure you that we are still open and will remain open, updating protocols as the situation develops. In the veterinary industry, we are used to infectious disease protocol – because we deal with it every day.
We have always paid close attention to the cleanliness of our facility, and now we are taking extra precautions to ensure the health & safety of every client and team member that walks through our doors. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly cleaned, and our team members are wearing masks and gloves to further minimize risk of contamination.
Please do not postpone essential care (including urgent exams, food or prescription refills, etc.) for your pet out of fear. We are happy to discuss symptoms and questions with you over the phone to determine your pet’s needs and ensure they receive the care they need.
At this time we have the following protocols in place:
- Call us from the parking lot when you arrive to let us know you’re here. 702-453-2990
- We encourage new clients to fill out our Welcome Form ahead of time and bring it with you or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This form can be downloaded from our website here: animalkindnessvet.net/online-forms
- We will notify you when to bring your pet into the lobby. Our staff will come retrieve your pet and bring them to doctors to be seen. All owners will be asked for their cell phone number so that the staff can call you. Drop off is also encouraged during this time.
- The doctors will call you and discuss your pets history, plan of treatment, estimate of costs, and treat your pet.
- Payments will be taken over the phone
- The staff will return your pet to the lobby for pick up and we will call you when it’s time to come back in to grab your pet.
For further information regarding COVID-19 and your pet, we suggest the AVMA COVID-19 FAQs for Pet Owners: https://www.avma.org/sites/default/files/2020-03/covid-19-faq-pet-owners_031620.pdf.
We want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for allowing us to treat your pet during these crazy times. And we sincerely appreciate your cooperation with our protocols. We promise to give everyone hugs when this is all over. Until then, it’s virtual air hugs for you and real snuggles for your fur baby while there are here with us.
Stay healthy & safe!